Here's a great tasting, healthy and easy summer recipe to whip up for family and friends the next time you get some nice fillets!
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 baby eggplants, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, halved, thickly sliced
- 150g button mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 (150g each) firm white fish fillets
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/3 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves
- crusty multigrain bread, to serve
- Step 1Preheat barbecue plate or a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Combine zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, mushrooms and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Combine remaining oil and paprika in a shallow ceramic dish. Add fish. Turn to coat.
- Step 2Cook vegetables on barbecue plate, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden and tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Cook fish on barbecue plate for 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Serve with vegetable salad and crusty bread.