Adreno's FG-30L Inflatable Float is made of an ultra-durable nylon construction including an integrated weight pocket. Reinforced webbing securely attaches to the stainless-steel D-ring at the front of the float.
The streamlined shape of the float and conical front end are designed to reduce drag in the water making it easier to tow through the water as you dive. The high visibility of the float makes the divers location obvious for boats. A reinforced stainless steel D-ring and handle are included on the floats rear just above the metal Schrader type inflation valve.
The inflatable design means that it can be deflated and tightly packed when transporting equipment.
- Ultra-durable nylon construction.
- Stainless steel D-ring
- Low-drag design
- High visibility colour scheme
- Deflated when transporting
- Reinforced D-ring and handle on float's rear.
- Metal 'Schrader' type inflation valve.