Love the sport of spearfishing but don't have an inkling on how to cook a fish? In this new series founder and owner of Adreno, Tim Neilsen, will show you how to Cook Your Catch.
For this ceviche fish recipe, go for a white fleshed fish like a reef fish, or something that is good as sashimi like mackerel. Because you’re eating it raw, you want it to to be a nice tasting fish that will add flavour to the dish. This is a great fish recipe to pull out at a party, or as an entrée!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel now for fortnightly fish recipes, spearfishing videos, spearfishing tips and gear reviews
- Finely chop the fish and add to large bowl.
- Juice the limes and pour over the fish.
- Add salt & pepper and gently mix together. Place in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes while preparing other ingredients.
- Finely chop the tomatoes, onion, chilli, coriander & add to fish.
- Mix together well. Serve with corn chips.