Adreno Tuna Pack
Adreno Moreton Speargun
The Adreno Moreton Speargun is a beastly open-muzzle railgun designed in Australia and made Read more...
Adreno Tuna Pack
Adreno Moreton Speargun
The Adreno Moreton Speargun is a beastly open-muzzle railgun designed in Australia and made in South Africa, with a size range of 90cm up to 130cm, stainless steel mech and includes 2x 14mm Power-Bands. The combination of a corrugated integrated-rail (not glued on later) and structural offsetting (S.O.T) of the aerospace-aluminium creates one of the most rigid alloy barrels out there today. S.O.T basically adds more thickness to the more flexible tension-side (under) of the barrel by removing weight from the stiffer rail-side of the barrel- why have weight where you don't need it?
We can't wait to see what monsters are landed with the Moreton and you can rest assured knowing the design and testing process was overseen by former Australian Spearfishing Champion and Adreno founder Tim Neilsen.
Moreton's reverse mechanism is a mix of stainless steel and 30% glass-fibre filled components to give the most delicate trigger without losing out on durability and strength.
There's no point of us making a speargun that won't stand up to the treatment that spearguns, and spearos, are subject to. With that in mind we made sure the Moreton will pass the test of time, and salt, by having the barrels coated in Armadillo's Black-Passivate Zinc Coating which provides superior resistance to salt corrosion.
Adreno Moreton Speargun includes a 52 Rockwell Spring Steel Shaft that has been dubbed 'the spear with no peer' and our first few dives proved this, which is equally ideal for seasoned-spearos as it for rock-thwacking beginners. Regardless of which size you choose, the Moreton is a serious speargun for chasing serious fish and won't let you down in the blue or the brown.
Closed or Open Muzzle? The Moreton gives you both!
Prefer Closed-Muzzles? Well, we got tech and decided to include an interchangeable muzzle system that allows you to choose depending on taste or conditions. Most experienced spearos opt for an open muzzle but in challenging and choppy conditions a closed muzzle can be a blessing. If you look at the muzzle close-up image, without the rubber engaged, you'll see a small silver dot - this is the fastening bar for the open muzzle, simply push the bar through and switch muzzle!
Check out Moreton's little brother Eden.
Adreno Moreton Speargun Features:
- Anodised Aerospace Aluminium Barrel: Rigid and lightweight.
- Interchangeable Muzzle: our unique muzzle gives you the option of an open or closed muzzle, simply push the pin out and drop in your preference.
- ?Integrated & Corrugated Rail: ?an integrated rail is one that is added in the moulding stage, not attached later, and is far superior to non-integrated rails. The corrugation (pictured) adds strength and is a notion that us Aussie are very familiar with!
- 30% Glass-Fibre Filled Nylon Cartridge: added rigidity and longevity.
- Reverse Mechanism w/ Stainless Steel parts: reverse mechs place the shaft further back towards the butt which allows you to run a longer shaft for a given barrel length. The inclusion of stainless parts adds to the Moreton's delicate and durable trigger.
- 52 Rockwell Spring-Steel Shaft: "the spear with no peer"
- Armadillo's Black-Passivate Zinc Passivate Coating
- Reel Mount
- Easily Access Safety
- Comes Rigged
- Supplied with 2x 14mm power-bands.
- Shark-clip Included
ADRENO FG-30L inflatable float
Adreno's FG-30L Inflatable Float is made of an ultra-durable nylon construction including an integrated weight pocket. Reinforced webbing securely attaches to the stainless-steel D-ring at the front of the float.
The streamlined shape of the float and conical front end are designed to reduce drag in the water making it easier to tow through the water as you dive. The high visibility of the float makes the divers' location obvious for boats. A reinforced stainless steel D-ring and handle are included on the floats rear just above the metal Schrader type inflation valve.
The inflatable design means that it can be deflated and tightly packed when transporting equipment.
ADRENO FG-30L inflatable float Features:
- Ultra-durable nylon construction.
- Stainless steel D-ring
- Low-drag design
- High visibility colour scheme
- Deflated when transporting
- Reinforced D-ring and handle on float's rear.
- Metal 'Schrader' type inflation valve.
Adreno 12L PVC Foam Filled Float
Adreno PVC Foam Filled 12L Float is a high-volume hard float. It is ideal for rock-hopping spearfishing where a moderate sized float is essential. It also works well as a “pull-down” float in a blue water set up, acting as a backup float if something were to happen to the inflatable float.
Inside the float, a ballast weight means the float remains upright.
A Sharkclip with a swivel at the end of the float makes connecting float lines for spearfishing possible. The rear snap clip at the other end of the float can have bungee lines attached to it to enable it to act as a pull-down in a blue water rig.
Adreno PVC 30m Float Line
The Adreno float line is made from red UV stabilised PVC tubing with a 300kg Dyneema core with a heavy-duty shark clip and speed spike attached. These float lines are highly visible from the surface to other divers and boat drivers.
These float lines are designed to have a small amount of stretch to reduce the heavy shock from floats which can potentially tear the shaft from the speared fish.
The reason we went for red is simple. Red is a great colour because it is very visible on top for safety reasons and it is also the first in the colour spectrum to disappear (turn grey) underwater.
Adreno PVC 30m Float Line Features:
- UV stabilised PVC
- 300kg Dyneema core
- heavy duty shark clip
- speed spike attached
- Highly visible at the surface
- Low visibility underwater (turns grey)
- Small stretch to reduce strain on the shaft
ADRENO Bluewater 5m Bungee
Adreno’s 10mm x 5m Bluwater bungee float line is perfectly designed for hunting game in blue water conditions. It has been designed to stretch up to 5 times its own length to reduce pressure on the rigging, and in the case of game hunting, to reduce pressure on your float. To ensure the strength of this line, it has been cored with 350kg breaking strain SPECTRA.
- Brand: Adreno
- Product: Tuna Pack
- Our Price: $949.99
- SKU: AD-MO-SG-PK-90
We care about your satisfaction. That's why returns to Adreno are fast & easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Adreno within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Adreno reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products provided they haven't been used in the water and are undamaged.
- Adreno is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Adreno is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Adreno is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- If returning a wetsuit for warranty assessment, please ensure the wetsuit is thoroughly dry inside and out, otherwise there will be a delay in processing your return for hygiene reasons.
Final Sale & Non-returnable Items
- Purchases via our Tightass Tuesday promotion cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Clearance product from our monthly “Timed Sales” are eligible for return or refund. Exchange as long as stock is available of same item.
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Returns & Exchanges
Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned and post mark via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit. Please include the following with your package:
- Return must be accompanied RMA form (Click Here) and copy of original receipt or invoice.
- Detailed note as to the reasons of the return
- Instructions as to whether you would like a refund or an exchange
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
Please allow 7-14 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 30 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
Purchases made via gift voucher will be refunded as a new gift voucher, they cannot be refunded as cash.
For Returns, Refunds or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on (07) 3895 8119.
We pride ourselves on fantastic customer service and our delivery & shipping service is no exception. With a large distribution centre in Brisbane, we look after over 5,000 orders per month ensuring that all our customers receive their orders in double quick time. And no matter how much you buy, shipping is just $15 across mainland Australia!
To help out our customers during this tough time, we currently are offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200!
Please note: the Australia Post network is experiencing delivery delays at the moment, due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes. We really appreciate your patience during this time.
We know what it’s like when you have ordered something online, you want to start using it straight away!
That's why we offer optional same-day-dispatch when you purchase 'Jump the Queue' as long as we receive your order and payment before 2pm (QLD time, excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
We work hard to process your order as quickly as possible, however it can sometimes take a couple of days for your order to be shipped due to the high demand of orders coming through (especially during sale periods). Please allow a slightly longer delivery time for larger items which won't fit into a postage satchel, or delivery to regional areas.
Note: Due to changes in stock levels, to ensure your order gets to you in the quickest time possible, some orders may be split shipped from more than 1 location. This means your order may arrive in separate deliveries.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further please feel free to call our friendly customer service representatives on (07) 3895 8119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer our customers a 30 day returns policy, please go to our Returns Policy page for more information.
Please note that size charts do differ and so should be used as a guide only. If your item doesn’t fit, don’t worry we offer a 30 day Returns Policy so you can simply return and exchange for the right size.
Once your order has been received we aim to dispatch for delivery within 2-6 business days (excluding weekends) to major cities within Australia. We are unable to give an accurate delivery time estimation as it will vary depending on whether you live in a major city or in a remote location.
Deliveries to offshore territories can take up to several weeks to arrive.
For delivery within Australia we use Australia Post or StarTrack. Deliveries cannot be made on public holidays.
$15 flat rate shipping to mainland Australia. No strings attached, no surcharges, no more to pay! Order anytime and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT for just $15.
- Insurance = an extra $2, Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post.
- Jump the Queue + Insurance = an extra $5 (Does not guarantee next day delivery, standard shipping times apply)
Please note these prices are based on delivering to mainland Australia. Offshore islands and territories of Australia may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
Please contact customs or your local postal service as your order may be delayed for inspection or duties/taxes may apply which are not paid for by Adreno. This is applicable to all International shipping methods.
Within Australia, prices are inclusive of Australian GST, however, depending on which country you live in, there may be additional taxes or import duties imposed at the receivers end. Adreno is not liable for these charges and it is up to the customer to liaise with Customs regarding their delivery.
In Australia there will be no additional costs.
We deliver to all states and territories of Australia.
Offshore islands and territories of Australia may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
If you have any further questions about this please do not hesitate to call one of our friendly customer service representatives (07) 3895 8119.
Our dispatch team operate from Monday to Friday and therefore any orders from the weekend will be shipped as soon as possible on our return to work the following Monday depending on volume of orders.
If you would like to guarantee your items are dispatched as soon as possible, there is an option during the online checkout process to select ‘Jump the Queue’ for a small additional fee.
If your order has not been processed by our team then we are able to cancel the order however, please make sure you call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 and quote your order reference.
Unfortunately if your order has already processed then we will be unable to cancel it however, we do offer a 30 day returns policy.
Not a problem, as long as your items haven’t been shipped then we can easily change your details on our systems. Please call us as soon as possible, quoting your order reference on (07) 3895 8119.
When you place your order, you will be given an option to purchase 'Jump the Queue' for an additional $5. If we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm QLD time, your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
To arrange this just tick the relevant box during the online order system or call us to place your order over the phone on (07) 3391 2299.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer same day delivery. There is a ‘Jump the Queue’ option for an additional $5 where if we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm (QLD time), your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day. To arrange this just tick the relevant box during the online order system or call us to place your order over the phone on (07) 3391 2299.
All Jump the Queue orders are also covered by Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post. This insurance covers you against loss or damage that may be incurred during the shipping process.
You can pay by either PayPal, Credit Card or After Pay at the online checkout.
When purchasing from Adreno your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard.
We will try our very best in order to change your order as long as your items have not been dispatched already. Please call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 quoting your order reference number and our customer service team will be able to assist you.
Our commitment to you is second to none, we understand the importance of knowing where and when you might receive your order. We are currently upgrading our systems to provide a customer login to view order status, however in the meantime if you would like to track your order, please call our Customer Service team on (07) 3895 8119 to get a delivery tracking number.
Yes...simply select the "In-Store Pickup" option when checking out if you'd like to collect your order from our warehouse in Brisbane. Full payment is required in order to secure your items as we will not hold anything without payment being received. Items may not be ready for immediate pick up so please wait for an email to confirm your order is ready before coming down to the store.
Store Pickup lets you avoid shipping charges and pick up your order in our store at 54 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba, Brisbane 4102.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup for shipping option.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation e-mail.)
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 14 days.
Bring to the store:
- Your photo ID.
- Your order number.
- Purchases over $500, the credit card used for the purchase must be presented at point of collection by the card holder.
At the store:
- Our store have reserved parking spaces for Store Pickup. They're right up front.
- Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign. Or ask the associate at the door to point you in the right direction.
Who Can Pick Up Your Order
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up (Friends & Family Pickup). Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order number at the store. For orders over $500 the buyer must collect the goods in person along with the credit card used to purchase or copy of the PayPal transaction confirmation email.
Some items may not be immediately available for pickup from our store. Items not in stock usually arrive at the store within 3 to 7 business days. We'll send you an email when your items are ready for pickup.
A Few More Things to Know
- There's no charge for Store Pickup.
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Allow extra time to pick up.
Changing or Canceling Store Pickup
- To change or cancel a store pickup order, call us at (07) 3895 8119.
- To switch from shipping to store pickup, call within one hour of placing your order.
- To switch from store pickup to shipping, call any time.
- If you're calling to cancel a store pickup order, please have your credit card information handy.
- Note that not all items are available for both store pickup and shipping.
join our spearfishing crew!
subscribe to get the best deals, hottest new releases and epic giveaways, delivered right to your inbox!