This Beuchat Micromax Mask has micrometric adjustable buckles designed for adjustment and positioning of the mask strap to improve the fit. The mask was designed as a spearfishing mask that boasts a small volume with a wide field of vision, which can also be used in scuba diving.
The volume of the mask is only 130cm3 making it one of the smallest masks for volume. The nose cover is flexible so that you are able to equalise easily. The straps have been moulded in smooth matter to provide a consistent grip, constructed of silicone for flexibility. The micrometric adjustable buckles are attached directly to the skirt of the mask, which has been made from an antiallergenic silicone.
The clear lenses designed for spearfishing are tempered and meet all the European norm guidelines.
- New adjustment buckles attached directly to the skirt.
- Mask designed to easily allow for nose pinching during decompression.
- Straps moulded in “Soft” matter for better gripping.
- Skirt made of anti-allergenic silicone
- Skirt available in Black or Camouflage for use in underwater hunting.
- Transparent skirt for scuba diving use
- Silicone strap allowing for a secure fit
- Tempered glass in conformity with European norm guidelines
Available as either black mask with black skirt, camo hunting mask with black skirt or all black with mirror lenses.
This camo mask goes perfectly with the Rocksea spearfishing wetsuit range, check out our available suits at http://www.spearfishing.com.au/wetsuits-accessories/wetsuits