The Beuchat Rocksea 5mm wetsuit includes an ergonomic cut, with attention paid to every detail for maximum comfort.
- Special contours on the rear of the suit prevent pockets from developing on the back and between the shoulders.
- 360° one-piece face seal provides improved comfort, water tightness and durability.
- Reinforced non-slip 3D-Grip on the elbows, knees and sternal support to prevent wear of neoprene at high impact points and provide comfort for the diver.
- Padded chest loading pad for greater stability and comfort when loading.
- Long John Pants
- Ergonomic beaver tail design to avoid thickness between the thighs, allowing for freedom of movement in the water without restrictions, including double-button fastening.
New Trigocamo camouflaged used by comprising actual photographs assembled in 3D using trigonometric calculation software. A selected area of the seabed was scanned by rail-mounted cameras that take a series of photographs. Around fifty photographs were selected to be assembled by computer using trigonometric software which digitalised the images in 3 dimensions. from these visuals we extracted the images to be printed on the Beuchat Trigocamo fabric. As a result each element in our camouflage is authentic [real] and no two are the same. No two rocks are repeated.