The Bigblue VL4000P 10th Anniversary LED Video Light is a great choice for any diver, this is a compact self-contained, powerful and all-purpose dive light. It features a 120° beam angle which generates 4000 lumens. This torch has 4 levels of brightness for flood beam mode, 1 level of brightness for red colour mode and SOS controlled by a reliable push-button design.
The built-in red colour LED enhances focusing performance and creates a great light for viewing all types of sea life. There is also a removable yellow filter which enhances warmer colour tones and a ball joint for easy system setup. The batteries are easily removed for replacement with an optional spare battery.
- Light source: 6 x XML LED + 4 x XPE Red LED
- Light output (Flood beam mode): 400Lm (level I), 1000Lm (level II), 2000Lm (level III), 4000Lm (level IV)
- Light output (Red colour mode): 200Lm
- Casing material: Aluminium alloy, anti-corrosive anodised
- Power source: Li-ion rechargeable battery pack 32650
- Angle of light beam: 120° wide beam
- Colour temperature: 6500K
- Burn time: 1.5hrs (level IV), 3hrs (level III), 6hrs (level II) and 15hrs (level I)
- Maximum depth: 100m tested
- Size: Diameter 44mm x Length 121.1mm
- Buoyancy in seawater: -167g (including battery)
- Switching system: push button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
- Lanyard included