The Cressi Frog Plus open heel scuba diving fin features many of the great characteristics of a traditional fin along with introducing a revolutionary new blade material that is both extremely durable and nearly indestructible.
The Frog Plus utilizes Cressi’s patented three material injection moulding process. The three materials consist of a nice comfortable rubber on the foot pocket that extends up the side rails of the blade. The second material is the revolutionary new dual density techno polymer which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channelling effect.
- Open Heel with adjustable straps
- Comfortable Rubber Foot Pocket
- Rubber side rails
- Dual density techno polymer blades
- Patented positioning foot pocket increase working surface area by 20%
- Powerful and efficient fin providing minimal leg strain
- Ideal choice for the entry level to advanced diver
||Overall Length (EX Strap)
||Max Blade Width
||Blade Length (Underside)
||Single Fin Weight (grams)