The low volume of the mask is advantageous in spearfishing, requiring you to use less of your precious oxygen when equalising the mask under pressure.
The skirting of the mask is equipped with dimples, which allows the mask to be a little more malleable when coping with high pressures. This prevents any water leakages. The skirt is a solid green silicone which prevents light entering in your peripheral vision giving you a clearer tunnel vision making it perfect for freediving and spearfishing.
The strap of the mask uses a split design to increase the surface area of the strap thereby reducing the pressure on the head and giving a better seal.
- Ultra-low volume liquid silicone spearfishing mask
- Easy equalisation skirt features dimples in the skirt to prevent the airtight seal being broken
- Solid silicone skirt eliminates peripheral light improving the quality of sight in your direct field of vision
- Quick release / quick adjust buckle system
- Comfortable silicone strap
- Packaged in a protective mask box