The Oceanic 'Geo 2.0' includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with 'Step Back' - which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).
A unique combination of quality, function and style, the 'GEO 2.0' personal dive computer is perfect on its own or as a backup to any dive computer. With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the GEO 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market.
- The Geo 2.0 dive computer is powered by Oceanic's exclusive Dual Algorithm (Your choice between Pelagic DSAT Spencer/Powell data basis or Pelagic Z+ Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 operating modes: Watch (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), Norm (Air and Nitrox), Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Norm and Free Dive)
- User-Friendly Interface with 'Step Back' - allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
- Deep Stop with countdown timer - May be turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 25m (80 ft)
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- The 'Geo 2.0' dive computer has an audible alarm with flashing LED light
- 24-dive on-unit log book
- History mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- The 'Geo 2.0' comes with optional PC interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware auto-update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
Oceanic Dive Computer Design & Production Video