The Pathos Vertical Reel is made from high strength glass-filled nylon, with quality stainless steel fittings. It features a retractable winding handle with fold away spring loaded finger grip. There is a large adjustable brake nut on the other side plus a front line roller.
A rear spring-loaded flat plate across the reel maintains the pressure on the line eliminating the possibility of uncontrolled line run. No more birds’ nests! This also doubles as a manually controlled brake.
A lightweight reel, so it doesn't upset the balance. 50m and 70m sizes hold 50m and 70m of 2mm line, or more of thinner line. Able to be used with reel mounts.
- Vertical Reel in two size capacities
- Reinforced nylon and stainless steel
- Spring loaded retractable handle
- Brake nut
- Line roller guide
- Rear spring loaded flap to prevent birds’ nests
- Fits all Pathos reel mount
This particular reel holds 50m of 2mm dyneema or spetra.