The Problue Spring Fin Straps are very popular with Tech Divers who use open heeled diving fins.
- The Problue fin straps have a high tension stainless steel spring that runs the length of the strap and is housed in a rubber sheath that is ribbed to allow flexibility.
- The rubber sheath that covers the springs has a broadened heel section for extra comfort and has a large loop for ease putting on and removing the fins.
- The rubber sheath covers the centre portion of the fin strap and either end is covered by a flexible PVC tube to prevent damage to the springs and also to prevent anything from becoming caught in the spring itself.
- The spring is joined to a stainless steel buckle that can be attached to most open heel diving fins.
- The Problue spring fin straps are ideal for divers of any level wanting an easy on - easy off solution for donning open heel fins