- The Problue 'Tiara 2' mask is made from high-quality silicone with double feather edge skirting; making a tough and durable mask suitable for free diving, spearfishing and scuba diving.
- All 'Tiara' masks feature Problue's patented anti-fog technology (AFT) which eliminates fogging.
- The mask lens is in a deep tear drop shape giving excellent visibility in any aquatic environment.
- The size of the Pro Blue 'Tiara 2' lens is ideal for a large range of face sizes; make it a great option for both male and female divers.
- The mask strap and buckle are attached to the frame by an elastic plug system, this combined with the quick release buckle system and the micro-adjustable settings for head size make the Tiara an excellent mask for both professional and recreational divers.
- The ' Tiara' mask features a new adjustable button release system, making adjustments in size significantly easier than systems used on other masks. The flexible buckle system swivels with facial movements to help absorb shock, reducing the risk of buckle breakage.
- The mask also features tapered silicone grooves adjacent to the nose to make equalisation effortless.
- The Problue 'Tiara 2' masks are currently used by top end dive operators in; the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Lord Howe Island, Port Douglas, Cairns and the Whitsundays. With over 1000 masks in use it has proven to be one of the most durable and well-rounded scuba masks available.
PLEASE NOTE On this website there are optical lenses available that are made specifically for 'Tiara 2' masks!