Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives.
It is lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of spearfishing, diving, hunting and sports knives, especially fillet knives.
Smith's 2 Step Knife Sharpener Features:
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting
- Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
Abrasives: Coarse Carbide / Fine Ceramic - 800 Grit
Caution: Always rest your sharpener on a sturdy flat surface, never on your leg, and keep fingers behind finger guard or injury could occur.
1. Insert knife blade into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
2. Pull your knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
3. Repeat this action until blade is sharp